The Sporting Chance Forum provides an opportunity to review progress across the sport and human rights agenda.
Below are some suggested resources for preparing for the Forum.
In addition, the Centre for Sport and Human Rights maintains a comprehensive resource library of the latest tools, research, codes, and more on sport and human rights.
Key Tools and Resources
- Background on the Regional Bodies Speaking at the SCF
- The Sporting Chance Principles on Sport and Human Rights
- The Mega-Sporting Event Lifecycle - Embedding Human Rights from Vision to Legacy
- Sport, Sponsorship, and Human Rights - Guiding Questionss
- Championing Human Rights within the Governance of Sports Bodies
- Sport, Broadcasting, and Human Rights - Guiding Questions
- Mapping the Sport, Development, and Peace Agenda - Where are Human Rights?
- White Paper series on the human rights risks around mega-sporting events